Scenes are short animated clips that are unlocked by various Bitizens.
These are unlocked in a few ways:
- Finding a rebel spy with the Catch a Spy mission.
- Delivering "Special Guest" bitizens (with question marks above their heads) to specific levels.
- Delivering a Rebel Bitizen to an Imperial level.
- Delivering a Decorator Droid to a level.
 Catch a Spy
A blue Rebellion icon on the bottom of the screen indicates a spy has been detected on one of the levels. Your task is to find the right level.
In most cases the spy will be a random human. When found, a bell sounds, an exclamation point appears above the spy's head, and the spy quickly exits the level to the right. You earn one Imperial Bux for the effort.
In some cases the spy will be one of the five Rebel Heroes. In this case, one of two things can happen:
- The rebel gets away. You earn 1 Imperial Bux for the effort.
- The rebel is caught. You earn 2 Imperial Bux for the effort.
Each hero has his/her own unique scenes. None of these are listed in the Scenes album.
 List of Rebel Heroes
 Special Guest bitizens
Update: as of version 1.4 Bitizens now show the number of scenes they unlock in the corner of their album portrait.
This is the list of all bitizens tagged in the Album as having scenes.
- Scenes marked with a green check have been directly verified as unlocking a scene on that level.
- Scenes marked with a red X have been directly verified as doing nothing.
- Scenes marked with a yellow ? have those bitizens in the scenes, but their ability to unlock has not been verified.